Saturday, October 13, 2007

What Will Pastor Jay Do For Friend Day?


Friend Day is October 21st and the masses have spoken. The two stunts with the most votes are “shaving the Pastor’s head” & “throwing a pie in the Pastor’s face”. So I will be doing both! Every person who brings a visitor on Friend Day (a visitor is someone who has not been in our services for the last 6 months) will get to throw a pie and try and hit me in the face. You will get one pie for each visitor you bring! Also, if we have 115 persons present for the entire morning service on Friend Day I will have my head shaved. In addition the person bringing the most visitors will decide who shaves my head.

Following the morning service on Friend Day we will be having lunch on the grounds and games and activities for the kids. Some local merchants have stepped forward and have donated prizes for a raffle to take place during the luncheon. Thank you Whistle Junction & Bonnie Lee’s!

No comments: