Thursday, April 24, 2008

“Christian” License Plate Supports Anti-Christian Agenda

The Florida legislature is considering a new vanity plate with the words” I Believe” and the Christian cross. At first glance I thought this would be a good thing, particularly when I noticed that the anti-Christian ACLU was fighting against it. As always to find the real intentions behind these things you have to follow the money. It seems that the funds from the sale of this “Christian” tag would be going to support non-Christian, Catholic schools through an agency known as “Faith in Teaching Inc”. At least with the ACLU you know that you are fighting Satan, the Catholic church’s methods are much more sinister, from the deliberate manipulation of the Bible to the execution of Bible Believing Christian around the world, they show who their master is. Although I would love to be able to display a tag that proclaimed Jesus, there is no way I can support this one.

No comments: