Thursday, January 10, 2008

Spiritual Triathlon - Part 6

Well, so now you are praying, reading your Bible, and meditating for 5 min each day, for a total of 15min of intensive time with God. And most importantly you are doing it all with faith in God!

Now, slowly start increasing the time of each “event”. When you increase the duration strive to keep them balanced. Pretty soon you will be spending 10min on each “event” for 30mins of powerful, concentrated time with God. When you’re praying talk with God about how much He wants you to increase your times as ultimately this is between you and Him. Remember to keep a log of your times and look back on it periodically. I find it energizing to add up the time at the end of each month For my log I have a simple three column Excel form that I put my times on. If you would like a copy of the spread sheet let me know and I’d be happy to send you one.

I hope that you have found this time as refreshing and exciting as I have. I would love to hear how God is working in your lives through the Spiritual Triathlon. You can email me privately at Jay_McCaig@juno.com .Keep praying for me as I pray for you!

Thank you and God Bless You!

No comments: